Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest

Go down 
+11
Mr typoo1
The Mad Hatter
Caffiene
Squeak
Andy B
sporaxis
TheSilentBugler
Charity
Mr Damage
Dances wiv Shadows
DM_Phaedrus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:41 am

The Goblin Hordes IC post is an invitation to get a party together for an incursion into the goblin caves south of Stormhaven.

Many of you will be familiar with the caves, I have noticed that some players have not been as far down as they would like as it can be tricky, this is a chance for a party of low to mid levels to get together and explore the whole cave system.

It will be ramped up, so I expect the party to RP well and work together as a team to do this. There may not just be goblins down there Wink

If higher levels turn up I WILL ramp it up to suit, but then I suspect the highest levels are around 8 - 10 so there should not be too much of an imbalance with other party members.

So anyone is welcome. PCs may have clashes but as always there is a higher purpose for any one PCs involvement be it gold, adventure, rightous justice or moral compunction. The A team were always bickeing amongst themselves, but they got it together for the bigger picture ... jocolor

I would consider this to be a short one night campaign of high hack and slash quality (If it gets late we can extend to tomorrow).

However, as always quality RP will be rewarded.

I would like a minimum of 4 PCs to make things fun. Please add your name to the Roll call with PC lvl and class.

Last edited by DM_Phaedrus on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dances wiv Shadows

Dances wiv Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 am

Will try my darnest with Torch lvl 10 Sorcerer.
usual disclaimer of threat of divorce withstanding Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:11 am

This sounds very interesting!

I'd like to put my name down.
Reinhardt
cleric lvl 3

(he's more of a backseat explorer type so he wont be much of a basher)
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:54 am

Tethys
Level 5 Druid/Barb

Last edited by Charity on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:10 am

Mr Damage wrote:
This sounds very interesting!

I'd like to put my name down.
Reinhardt
cleric lvl 3

(he's more of a backseat explorer type so he wont be much of a basher)

Sounds like a leader type then king
Back to top Go down
TheSilentBugler

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:49 am

Love to have a go, Justin, L5 pally.

Domestic survival may take precedence though, start without me if I'm not about.

[edit] He's L5, not 4

Last edited by TheSilentBugler on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 am

LOL, all the silly men who didn't marry a woman who games. Razz
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:02 am

Women game but their game is a much bigger and men have some place in it.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:27 am

Can still be a fairly big imbalance between a level 4 and a level 7 (although probably more in equipment than abilities Smile) as last night's expedition showed with a cave full of bears Razz.

If things go well I'll be there with Tristan (lvl 4 cleric) and a final note to remember that it is 8pm aEst (i.e. Qld time for those new players...).
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:39 am

I'll try and make an appearance, although yes I'd say it is likely equipment that was the difference last night Andy.

lvl 8 Fighter/rogue - will likely be working on his archery as he just got a new sword and doesn't want to bloody it on goblins if possible.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 am

As long as it's still 11pm for me then I think I'm alright.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Charity wrote:

Yes, and you don't count as a new player for scheduled events Razz
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Andy B wrote:
Charity wrote:

Yes, and you don't count as a new player for scheduled events Razz

Yeah but I'm a new player when it comes to adapting myself to Qld time rather than Sydney time heh.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentBugler

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Looks like I'm out.

Taking the handbrake out for a top nosh.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 am

Looks like I'm out too (fell asleep waiting for the start after running around after soccer kids all day). Also herar there was a reset just before so my added "atmosphere" probably had gone too Sad.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Hokay. Would like to try and run something tonight. It will be ad hoc, so expect a peasent to be running around shouting for help at some point in town lol

Im thinking usual time between 7 - 8 aest

(Or it might be an opportunity for a PC to follow a personal character building plot that could involve other PCs, so PM if youre interested)

I just havent had time to sit down and organise anything this week.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

I may be around.

Although Ive already been exposed to inadvisable levels of ad-hoc running around today, myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Ah but later you might not be alone ...There night be a whole little gang of you running around ad hoc or to use a more technical term ...Willy Nilly
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Silly knees-bent running about advancing behaviour...
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Well there was certainly plenty of willy nilly's running about tonight that's for sure! Smile

Fun had by all I'm sure. And once again, the little hin stayed alive. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:08 pm

And once again I didn't lol. Was still fun though.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm

From what I saw of it, it was fun. I wish I had got on earlier to see the start (Thankyou for bringing me in on it Phae).

I think I enjoyed the most placing random items around under invisibility and watching the party almost completely die before approaching them.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah, that was alot of fun hehe! Very Happy

Quote :
[size=7]I think I enjoyed the most placing random items around under invisibility and watching the party almost completely die before approaching them.

Squeak.

ahh, so you were the mystery man shadowing us Suspect . Excellent timing! A godsend for the party right when things were getting sticky lol.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Will be around later around 730aest (90 minutes from now) to maybe start a little something, depending on how many PCs there are. If there is a reset, then it can be expected that I will do something. It might not be anything to do with recent events. It will be local to Stormhaven.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Woohoo! Count Jaks in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest   Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Short Story Special Begins at 730pm aest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: