Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED Empty
PostSubject: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 am

Um, i just tried to log in and seem to be having a weird issue. I start in the welcome room, but when I got to click on Spor to enter the game, nothing happens. I dont get any script, nothing...... zip.

Not sure what the problem is, but it dont look good! Shocked

Can anyone help?

Cheers
Mads
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 am

Most definately a problem, im having problems too. Aside from the normal speech and twitch problems that is.
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah same thing for me, comes up saying that he is to busy to talk right now.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:18 am

DM just took Mattless and myself IG and nothing works. No transitions, no spawns, no potions, squat.

*cries* This is so depressing.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 pm

I am onto it.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Can you advise if you can connect or not? If not, I need to perform a server reset remotely.

Cheers

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Serrver is timing out when trying to direct connect and not on Gamespy atm.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm

All working again Smile
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:01 pm

YAY!

On ya Spor! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED   Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't get into Aeon _ RESOLVED
Page 1 of 1