Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Future Plans   Future Plans EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:27 am

Before people go WTF. where's all the content, bear in mind that I decided as of Monday to put up a NWN PW and host it myself. This means that it will be a work in progress and that whilst the core is present the world will need to be refreshed to a FR setting.

So if you want to stick around and play on this world, please do so, as it is aimed at RP in the long term, though based on lessons learned over time, it will cater for most things.

A short list of future plans below

Future plans
Convert over to a FR setting, update areas to reflect.
Generate FR material for player reference - Priamrily players can use the Moonsea area and standard religions as a guide.
Infill creatures and areas to ensure greater number of encounterrs
Remove ILR
Add more quests
Recruit DM's - application based
Recruit Builders - application based

You can discuss what this means in the Open Forum
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com

Future Plans
Page 1 of 1