Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? Empty
PostSubject: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am

Hey... I just logged in with Ronin and appeared in a water-filled cave area that I can only assume is the new area spor has been working on? I'm guessing when kat and matless got a sneak preview last night somehow this has registered in my character's file as being a login point or last area I was in?

So in short.... can someone get me outta here! This place doesn't have any doors yet! scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 am

Oh wait! Now I know what's happened! For being such a faithful servant, Torm has granted Ronin his very own indoor swimming pool! Think the grotto at the Playboy mansion Wink
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 am

Pretty blue though.. Suppose your soaking in it?
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:55 am

Yup, I've logged in a few times and I'm in there as well. Phae zapped us out (and as Ronin was naked it was a very interesting chat he and Jaks had when they were suddenly in the middle of town.....ahem), and I've rested up to see if I still get logged back in there.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 am

Aha! Have logged back into Stormy...... Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 pm

All good.. and that is officially THE funniest thing that has happened to me on this server Razz and remember Jaks.. not a word to anyone!

Oh and btw.. Ronin wasn't the only one naked as I recall ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:38 pm

I am in there too.. ANy time a dm has a spare few minutes i would appreciate a port out of the blue loo...
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Ahh the mysteries of the Spellplague, will wonder never cease, will I never learn about rushing out a fix.

Spor

Fixed as well, start location back to normal.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
DM_Gormagon

DM_Gormagon

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Mr_Grumble wrote:

Oh and btw.. Ronin wasn't the only one naked as I recall ... Cool

MR GRUMBLE!!!! Shocked Jaks was NOT naked! She was wearing her special hunting outfit......Frigo can vouch for that. Ahem.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 am

I am curious as to peoples responses to the Wet Crack (Nice blue cave)

Note whilst their were no real sound effects or creatures present what;
Feel did you get from the cave
Was performance (frames per second) impacted?

Thoughts imput appreciated. Note this cave will come online sometime over next few days. Where it is and how to get their is your problem, also it is not a low level area, nor the following ones. You have been warned
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 am

The visual effect was great.. and once the sound effects are added.. water dripping, walking through water etc.. it will be really quite eerie.

I did not notice any considerable latency in there... but then again I was too busy swimming about and checking out Jaks' hunting outfit Shocked

As long as Phae doesn't get his way and fill the place with piranhas I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Oh.. and some doors would be nice heh Razz
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sound effects, DOORS!!!, and creatures will just add to the atmospher I think.....

Mind you, Jaks wont be going back. She doesn't like water much, and being confronted with a naked man who is not ashamed to flaunt his wobbly bits, is not an experience she'll likely want to repeat. Cool

I liked the glowy blue figures....... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Wobbly? Wobbly? I'll have you know you those "bits" are toight like a toiger.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Hmm my thoughts..

Very pretty flower
Bang up name... affraid
Eeerie feel so unexpected things like traps, ambushes and floaty undead etc will add to that. Twisted Evil
Was a bit small. But i guess it might be part of a larger system. No
And yeah the figures give it the feel of some sort of historical/place of worship feel so something like a flooded Hukataan tomb... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?   Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ummm... nice blue cave... but how did I get here?
Page 1 of 1