Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird

Go down 
+4
hino
DM_Phaedrus
Mr_Grumble
sporaxis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird Empty
PostSubject: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:57 am

Before anyone makes a post, best I jump in. It appears with the upgrade to 1.69 and CEP2.2, the treasure system on Aeon was nerfed. CEP2.2 has a modified script in it's haks which overrides anything I have on the server. I am currently spenig my time ripping out the offending script and testing testing testing.

So yes you will get books and flags, yes the generic stuff is really exciting but meh, read a book wave a flag until I fix it.

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:52 am

I just thought the goblins had joined book of the month club Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:02 am

At least were in the right world and dimension, otherwise most of those books would be complete nonsense .. So read on people, might be good for you character backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:07 am

I love the fact that there are flags and books everywhere. Makes me think the goblins robbed a church, multiple ones and a library.
Back to top Go down
Ulwan

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Yeah, I like the books and flags too. Lindy has started a second collection of flags (Ronin traded something for her first collection). I thought the goblins had robbed a book merchant. Of course, I'm still delighted to occasionally find gold and potions ...
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:33 pm

LOL one of the first books i found was on Bane. I actually read the whole thing and used it in my rp.. so looks like much good has come of it.. and the flowers, hehe they have been a boone for Kainah.
Back to top Go down
DeVooluff

DeVooluff

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Books... flags... I just thought it was all part of 'goblin pride week'!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Can't wait for goblin mardi gras then Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Gormagon

DM_Gormagon

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:12 am

Mr_Grumble wrote:
Can't wait for goblin mardi gras then Razz

Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird   Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird Empty

Back to top Go down

Before you ask, yes the treasure seems weird
Page 1 of 1