Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!

Go down 
+3
DM_Gormagon
Andy B
ChibiYali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChibiYali

Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! Empty
PostSubject: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:02 pm

next wednesday will be the day that Frigo takes his Evil Overlord Exam, so that he has legally passed year one.
Since I like this to be a community thing, I'd like people to PM me with evil exam questions, so that we can harass Frigo and make him weep because the questions are so horribly evil!

So, any Evil Questions are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Are they supposed to be evil because they are hard questions, or evil in that he has to select really evil answers? Are they multiple choice or short answer?

I think we need an example question Smile.
Back to top Go down
ChibiYali

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Basically, any question that you would put into an exam for someone who wants to be an evil overlord.

They can be both multiple choice and open answered. Your choice Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:31 pm

OKay then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DM_Gormagon

DM_Gormagon

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:38 am

I'll just go and get my old exams then shall I?
Back to top Go down
ShortGuy

ShortGuy

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Hmmm.....

Q: What is the correct answer?

a)c
b)a
c)d
d)b
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:33 am

Its all well and good to have evil plans and rule the world but sometimes it is about the small things. Other overlords take notice that your appearance is evil, your tools are suitably evil and your minions are real minons.

Overlord Lairs - you got to have somewhere to be evil

1. Given free rein what type of Evil and Nefarious Lair will you posses?
  2. What name will you give to your lair?
  3. Location, Location, Location, where will this lair be placed?
  4. Colour schemes are rather important, blank and red hide the blood stains but can be rather sombre, pinks are lovelly and can offset internal organs. Stainless steel finish is easy to clean but finger marks are a problem.

Minions - someone to push around and do the minion stuff

1. What type of minions are you going to have, smaller underlords, maybe vat grown, reanimated corpses, igors, a boss needs em.
  2. Where are you minions going to live, do you care, are there health plans in place or is a user pay system? Perhaps you will abolish the 30% medicare rebate.

Appearance -It's all about image darling

1. Traditional or modern, you decide but be aware that people will judge you on how you look. Maybe it is time to get a pointy hat and platform shoes.
  2. Fashion consultants, do you need them or should you trust your minions?
  3. Colour schemes, again it is about colour and functionality. Silk flows but is a bitch to clean.
  4. Prosthetics - do you need that craw or not. What part are you going to sacrifice to get ahead as an evil overlord.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
ChibiYali

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Spor, I love you Very Happy Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 pm

I'll PM you some scenarios now with the key points that should be addressed for full marks Razz.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Ok, as I now have the question list, I'll put a closing time for suggestions at tomorrow night. Not all questions will be used, as we will be keeping the exam doable in a reasonable evenings event. The examiner is knocking around town talking to people, so if you see her about, feel free to go and introduce yourself to her. Razz
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 pm

I am so going to burn a village in response to this test...
Back to top Go down
ChibiYali

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 pm

EXAM STARTING SOON!

If you want to watch, feel free to log in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 am

So how did he score?
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 am

I enslaved a village! That should tell you everything. Razz
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm

meh you think to small. A computer game enslaved 12 million people. not bad really for virtualality.

Also on the subject of evil, I am sitting at the shops and using someone elses wireless adsl to log on, nw that is evil. hmm I wonder if I can log onto the modem.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

And the answer is yes......

why do people not change their modem passwords. admin/admin

sighs. Time to add my mac address then send them a note to alter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!   Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam! Empty

Back to top Go down

Frigo's Evil Overlord Exam!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: