Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mondays Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamoise

Jamoise

Mondays Event Empty
PostSubject: Mondays Event   Mondays Event EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:33 am

Just thought Id say thank you to DM_Tyro_Jimmy for running a very challenging and fun event last night, I enjoyed it, and hope be involved in more of them in the future Wink

Cheers

Jamoise
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

Mondays Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays Event   Mondays Event EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:49 am

Well you're very very welcome, just don't expect events to get easier as time goes by. I'm a strong believer in giving people challenges and the best way to do that is make things harder each time so that they never get use to it.

Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Relexx

Relexx

Mondays Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays Event   Mondays Event EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am

DM_Tyro_Jimmy wrote:
Well you're very very welcome, just don't expect events to get easier as time goes by. I'm a strong believer in giving people challenges and the best way to do that is make things harder each time so that they never get use to it.

Jimmy.
Except to expect things get harder ... easy events can sometimes be more fun. If players spend their lives frantically keeping their characters alive and have no time for meaningful RP then ... well ... we may as well be playing diablo
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

Mondays Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays Event   Mondays Event EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:05 am

Just so you know, It wasn't MY idea to go to the cave goblins again last night >.> , considering the circumstances that occured last time, I think Marlenes uncaring attitude to the pityful goblin cheif was warranted, though you know, If my cleric was there, and the goblin somehow managed to convey a message that he surrenders and would like aide, Julie would probably have tried to save the cheif, that would have been interesting for all others involved.

but then, unpredicatbility is what its about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mondays Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondays Event   Mondays Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Mondays Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Player - Open Forum-
Jump to: