Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Staff Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Staff Announcements   Staff Announcements EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 am

I am pleased to announce that we have a new DM that will be running ambient and small scale adventures. They will be starting sometime over the next week or so.

• DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus has been a strong role player on other worlds, and has also been a DM. This ensures that they understand what makes a world tick as well as how to drive the tools behind the scenes.

Additionally Aeon is receiving assistance from other community members in the form of building and storyline.

• John - Forgotten Realms World Story
  • Erevis - Various Dark Areas
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Staff Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Announcements   Staff Announcements EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:03 am

I am pleased to annouce that Aeon has new staff assisting in growing the world and providing a much richer experience for players.

Dungeon Masters
Mystery DM (name withheld, starts February) - Brings a very RP storyline focussed level of experience to the world. They will be running small events and providing ambiance to Aeon
Doc Mogrim - Brigns creative DM skills and focus on bringing a world to life, so that players can immerse themselve in the World. Previously a DM on Mystara, who contributed DM and buildwise.

Builders
Mykael - A jack of trades, Myk brings an analytical mind to the Build team and can move from building, coding, story to DM without issue.
Andy B - A jack of all trades with a flair for story and involving players through effective builds. Previously a DM on Mystara, and Aeon Frontier...
Tutara - Previously a DM/Builder on Mystara, how created areas that were diabolical and rich in content.

Currently the new members are settling in and reviewing world structure conventions and so on. Players will begin to note changes to the world in build and also from a story point of view over the immediate future.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com

Staff Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: World Details :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: