Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PC Issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy B

Andy B

PC Issues Empty
PostSubject: PC Issues   PC Issues EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi all,

Currently have some PC issues which hopefully will be software based and fixed by the drivers and things I'm currently grabbing from the web on another PC. Anyway was hoping to be on for the new updates last night and/or tonight, but if I'm not around much, you'll know why. If all goes well though I should be back in action later tonight Smile.

Enjoy the new stuff and watch out for those nasty [censored] waiting in the [censored] Smile.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PC Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Issues   PC Issues EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Fortunately the PC issues were software and not hardware, so back online and just about to head in and get killed by some of the new playthings (at least parties/clerics will be in high demand Smile).

Some areas that were a difficulty of 3 are now 7-9 so best to me careful even in familiar territory (most are spots that you could bypass so you don't need to be there unless you are going for a fight Smile).
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PC Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Issues   PC Issues EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Wooo PC issues..... well kinda..... I might not be around for the next few days as I just got a new laptop (Been waiting abloody week for it to arrive) so am going to be running it very heavily.... I already told work I've come down with something and the Doctor told me to stay in bed for the next 2-3 days.... wooo new laptop.... right bye.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PC Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Issues   PC Issues EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 am

So.... the new laptop has been back to the shop 4 times since I picked it up, due to having varying issues including over heating, fans not working, blue screening from memory not working and now bizzare colouring on screen as if the Radeon 5165 mobility is either having issues or the wiring between the screen and card are screwy.

They're now going to replace it altogether rather then just screwing around with it, that being said the shop claims it may take 3-7 days before it arrives, so I am currently thinking of paying alittle extra and getting the model up from it.

Will likely be unable to get on nwn for the next week and a half as I'll have to set everything backup again. First time I've actually had a dud for a laptop in the past 6 Toshiba Laptops I've bought, so am just thinking I was unlucky this time around.

I maybe seen in game from time to time, or by request as it'll only be with the use of my old laptop which I gave to my brother. As he uses it for work I won't be able to use it for long periods or whenever I/others wish for me to be online. I'll still be watching the forums as I can at least view them on one of the many other PC's in the house..... which are mostly being used as servers with next to no graphics processing power.....

Look forward to playing with you again when I get something that works,
Squeak.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PC Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Issues   PC Issues EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Bugger
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Sponsored content