Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Knights Tale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

A Knights Tale Empty
PostSubject: A Knights Tale   A Knights Tale EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 am

Tonight. around 7ish (8ish sydney time)

A ceremony for the knighthood of a certain Ronin will take place in the Church of Stormhaven.

All are welcome to watch Ronin swear his loyalty to Torm and the Knights of the Order of the Golden Lion.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

A Knights Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Tale   A Knights Tale EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Sounds like I'm a bit late for this... Sad
Back to top Go down
WarlordKro

WarlordKro

A Knights Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Tale   A Knights Tale EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:59 pm

A Knights Tale Ronin
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

A Knights Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Tale   A Knights Tale EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Woot! Thanks Kro.. I have my new windows desktop Very Happy

Thankyou everyone for helping make it the best night ever! I love you all!

Of course the biggest thanks goes to DM Phae... who braved all manner of physical ailments to fulfill his vow to make a humble squire a knight of Torm! You've made an old Grumble bum very, very happy Very Happy

(ps - Andy... I know you were there in spirit.... Tristan and Rori were of course there in the 'crowd' the DM mentioned much to my amusement Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Knights Tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Knights Tale   A Knights Tale Empty

Back to top Go down

A Knights Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeon PW :: Player Discussion Area :: Aeon - Out of Character (OOC)-
Jump to: