Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steam is having so awesome specials right now.

Go down 
+2
Caffiene
Jamoise
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamoise

Jamoise

Steam is having so awesome specials right now. Empty
PostSubject: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 am

up to 80% off, just been checking out the online store currently, coming across some good deals. even though left 4 dead 2 is on special for about $37.00 not going to get it while is still censored though. some good deals there, check it out. and I know some of you will say, psh, why buy it when I can get it for free and download a cracked version. and thats fair enough, but well, given the prices, and the fact that if you buy a game where half of the game is mulitplayer, then its well worth the purchase.

Cheers

Jamoise
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 am

Thanks for the heads up... Dont know if theres anything I want, but I do like steam sales.

I picked up Mirror's Edge for $5 (US) the other week; looks like its that price again.
Hmm... Stalker for $1.50...
The only problem with these "new deals every day" sales is I never know whether to buy something or wait and see if theres something I want even more the next day.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 am

Jam, delete this post before my husband gets home! How do you think we used up all our download this month?!?!??! Stupid Steam and its stupid specials.....*shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 am

Haha Very Happy

You need a better ISP Wink
My steam downloads are all unmetered...
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Just bought the overlord and overlord 2 pack, always wanted to see what it was like, and at $18.00 or so for the both of them plus expansion, well worth it, and, some funny platformer called Trine. should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:14 pm

I have steam games sitting waiting to download at the end of month still but got a few good deals over last few months Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm sure you'll get a kick out of Trines, it's a very interesting game.

Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Just been playing Trine, I can see its a game where I might get stuck going back and trying to get ALL the green vails and not able to move on until i do.. lol
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 pm

OMG!

*drools & dribbles*

ok ...6 months of DLing lol ... but the chance to catch up and gaming goodness!!!
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:14 pm

I hate you Jam.

Marlene will now have a few daggers in her back. And maybe Julie will get a late night hair cut...... *glares*
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 am

Heh!

Spent 60 bucks and got ...

GTA IV (have it for PS 3 but well worth getting to see difference on PC)
Assassins Creed
Bioshock
Chronicles of Riddick
Mirrors Edge
Splinter Cell DOuble agent
Star Wars KOTR
Torchlight

Never again shall I step foot into EB Games.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:51 am

You can now all witness that Phae said he will NEVER go to EB games again. I have proof now Phae....no getting around it from this day forward!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Last day today and have purchased the following (USD):

Serious Sam HD $10
Kings Bounty Armoured Princess $10
COGS $2
Zombie Driver $2.50
Jade Empire $3.75
Sam & Max Series 1&2 (11 episodes) $15
Shadowgrounds & Shadowgrounds Survivor $4

Had a quick look at the sherlock holmes style games, but the package deal is only $1 more than the individual discounted prices so might wait for another deal to get those.

FYI Phae, GTA IV, Bioshock and Torchlight are all on super sale today (repeat from 23rd) and KOTR was at one stage so not sure how much extra you could have saved Razz.

[EDIT]: After looking at Phae's list I've grabbed Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory too for $5 (apparently Double Agent isn't that flash from the forums Razz).
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:17 pm

I cannot believe he had the chance to get me COGS and he got all that other crap! He never thinks about me I tell ya! Steam is having so awesome specials right now. Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Ive been bad...

Overlord
Overlord - Raising Hell
Overlord 2

Subtotal - $17.49 USD

Trine - $7.99 USD

Torchlight - $4.99 USD

The last remnant - $12.49 USD

Multiwinia + Darwinia 2.99 USD
Shattered Horizon 4.99 USD
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl (AU) 1.49 USD
Street Fighter IV 9.99 USD

Killing Floor - $ 4.99 USD

Total War Mega Pack (every total war game + expansion) - $37.45
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Now Jamoise reminds me that I was going to get Stalker Clear Sky as well for $5 Razz. Unfortunately bought Mass Effect and Stalker 1 early in Dec for only half the saving Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam is having so awesome specials right now.   Steam is having so awesome specials right now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam is having so awesome specials right now.
Page 1 of 1