Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfinished Undead Business

Go down 
+7
Dances wiv Shadows
Greenrabbi0
Andy B
Mr typoo1
The Mad Hatter
Ryxxa
DM_Phaedrus
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Unfinished Undead Business Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 pm

The little something I started last night will be continued, unfortunately not tonight, so I apologise to the two PCs who managed to get involved and thank them heartily for their enthusiasm and RP.

I currently have two new kittens in the household and already with an older grumpy grandma cat and a young boisterous kelpie cross you can imagine how chaotic it is here right now.

Hopefully, I will have time to post IC soon, so that other PCs will know of what happened (in so far as rumours and gossip can tell the truth!).

It is only a small plot intended for one maybe two more sessions, I will try to put some time aside for something tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

It will be open to lower lvl PCs, although I encourage any lvl to join in for good RP encouragement. If you find it too easy, pretend to be scared, or drunk, or just run away Smile

If you're interested post here or reply IC when I post. (Remember its just a possible Sunday arvo for now)

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Ryxxa

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Count me in! I thoroughly enjoyed the session yesterday and am looking forward to the continuation of the story. I should be able to make tomorrow if all goes well.
You did a great job Phaedrus, especially as we didn't make it easy for you at all - wandering off in the wrong direction, splitting up all the time... Razz

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:37 am

Roll Call

Tonight. Sometime after 7.30 pm AET (non daylight saving time)

Friday 02 January 2009

There will be some IC stuff going up later today.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:55 am

Sounds good to me! I was not involved in the previous adventures, but hopefully I can join the group. Looking forward to it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Yeah I'll be there too, last time was really fun.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Would like to continue this tonight, but it might be later than what I would ordinarily like. Maybe after nine aest.

If players have a preference I could postpone this particular plot to tomorrow afternoon /evening.

However I will still be on later and may just run with whatever comes to mind, if there are not enough players to continue the undead fog plot.

Its a case of see what happens really.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Not sure if you went ahead or not, but I'll be on for a bit from now.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 pm

No go tonight. I'll aim for tomorrow late afternoon/early evening. Please let me know if you can log on. I do need the principal PCs who have being doing the detective work, otherwise it will just be the next stage in the undeadfest.

I'll be back at work Monday, so anything I do will be concentrated around the weekend from now on.
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Suna will be there.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:04 pm

I've got a BBQ until around 7pm so not sure when I'll be home, but I'll see what is happening when I do.
Back to top Go down
Greenrabbi0

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:13 am

Abigail will be there today, and she has read the journal as best she could.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:49 am

I should be able to make it as well. I'm not an integral part, but i did enjoy the adventures the other night!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Dances wiv Shadows

Dances wiv Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Probably can make it after 8pm tonight....not that I am a key figure just a nuisance. Mind scrounging that 600 gold was a feat worth remembering though Wink
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:57 pm

lol all welcome. Key PCs are needed for furthering the story, otherwise the rest of you will just be running around trying not to become undead yourselves ...lol.

Im looking at around 7 pm start.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Wow, how mad was that! I was having trouble running away because I was laughing so much! Awesome. lol!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I think I arrived just as it finished. Thought I overheard a tip about heading over to Aran, but obviously it wasn't at that time. Need to get my social 2nd PC into play so I can get in on some of the RP action that is trickier for the first to get involved in Smile.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:57 am

Yes unfortunately after the assault finished,a few logged off before I had chance to shout a 30 min break, several came back on to continue on to Aran. Things settled down then and became much more ...er ...sedate.

Will continue at the weekend. Watch for IC posts.

Thanks to everyone for a great night, lots of fun. king
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Tip I overheard when sneaking about town was two PCs saying they were headed to Aran by ship, so I sprinted over there (as I had no gold ofor passage) and waited for them for a bit before heading back to Stormhaven Smile. All good though, always another time...
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:26 am

Saturday 10.01.09 (tonight)
8 (ish)

Hopefully.

All PCs welcome. Should get around to posting something IC this afternoon as a recap of events and where we are up to.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:09 am

Should be there with one PC or another (undecided which as yet - a new PC will likely be doing more running than my first one though Razz).
Back to top Go down
john

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:40 pm

i should be there .

either with ulric or umgi

john.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Lost a few PCs as we were heading off, so will be rescheduled to make the most of the juicy plot Smile.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:41 pm

ooookay..that fell on its arse lol.

I will make a play date for next Saturday night 730 to 8 ish start.

Roll out your PC name here if you an make it for then and we can organise a bit better.

The plot timelines has gone a bit wayward, but I would rather see it through properly with a number of PCs than rush it through with one or two.

For now IC the people of stormhaven are constantly watching the Fog as it rolls around offshore...

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 pm

I'll be there with Bolnar Firefist.
Back to top Go down
Greenrabbi0

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:11 pm

I think I logged on a bit late... Are the times you give eastern times?
In theory I'll be there for the next session.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Undead Business   Unfinished Undead Business Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Undead Business
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next