Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Aeon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Update on Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Update on Aeon   Update on Aeon EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:20 am

I thought I might as well have a running thread so people can get a feel for what is happening behind the scenes on the world. It may appear quiet, but things are actually happening.

You can post questions or thoughts as you wish.

Update #1

• Adding in Forgotten Realms Content and making items available via the treasure system.
  • Altering NPC's in the world to fit the Moonsea region and FR setting.
  • Updating data base scripts to work with 1.69
  • Adding world story content so that players have an idea of what to add to their characters as backstories and future development.
  • Adding new higher level areas a piece at a time.
  • Infilling areas that are empty or sparsely populated, so that players have multiple areas to run around in.
  • Reviewing a deity system and a subrace system and of course horses.
  • Posting adds for DMs and Builders (very shortly)
  • Writing and adding quests
  • Writing more detailed conversations, Baron has led the way in the efforts he was performing on Luln for Mystara.
  • Somehow managing to have some RL and survive the Xmas break.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Baron

Baron

Update on Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Aeon   Update on Aeon EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Sup.

Will submit Luln city when finished with the Glorious Lord Bane to replace the fallen Darq Lord. (Cyric was a pretender).

After that I'll work on anything Evil as I have a +2 racial bonus in that.
Back to top Go down
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=471331
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Update on Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Aeon   Update on Aeon EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:49 pm

Welcome aboard Baron, I sensed you had posted. All things dark shall be yours, and Bane is so good at dark, Shar is a try hard as well.

Spor
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

Update on Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Aeon   Update on Aeon EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 am

And NPCs everywhere tremble at the possible countless combinations of lewd and wicked conversation options
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Update on Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Aeon   Update on Aeon EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 pm

UPDATE: #2

Well folks life has been hectic, however the Aeon team has managed to slide a few thigns into the module for the joy of all. Additionally things have been changed, tweaked etc to remove exploits or imbalances.

Stores
1. Gabrielles tower Mechant Moses - Updated stores and restricted to those that have arcane levels. Stores are also graded based on level to ensure that a level 1-3 can't easily access kit way above their level.
Restricted to Bards, Sorc, Wiz, Harper Scouts, Pale masters and RDD.

2. Added in a Druid/Ranger store over in the Oronar Region that is situated within a Druid circle. You can't really miss it. Store is run by Arkus and has a mundane equipment store and ranger druid specific as well. Stores for Ranger druid will be alterd to be very similar to the Gabrielle tower stores based on level.

3. Stores overall are getting a small refresh as new items come in being or are added ot the module. Some items will be removed over time from stores to make them more rare etc.

4. Future Store upgrades will be Cleric/Pals. Monks and Fighter stores as well.

Areas.
1. Areas are getting spring cleaned and monster infill progressing nicely. Thanks for feedback from some players, made life a lot easier when they let me know some areas are empty and boring. Hence the Oronar Bandits and Bugbears.

2. Spellplague or Changed areas are progressing, which will allow players to have a high level to epic romp in the future. Whilst the areas are int he module, they are being reskinned, area effects and altered to a more Blue Crystal look. If you have seen any of the Changed Areas, you have a better feel for what I mean. More changed areas are coming as this will create a longer term counterposing faction in Aeon to create tension and possibly as a joinable faction. Joinable Faction is a long way off.

3. Areas are also getting minor touchups, cleanups and upgrading of creatures to fit world story and player interaction. Players can affect the world in small ways but large scale changes are currently off the books unles sit fits into my plans for Aeon. Not sayign no, but an idea still needs someone to do the work.

Items

1. Lots more int he treasure table. Treasure tables will be dliuted over the next few weeks to ensure that ever drop is not a Christmas drop.

Item Creation
I am looking for people to begin creating items for me with descriptions and such. If you think you have the time or the desire then PM me for details. I currently wish have some folk working on Monk, Bard and Druid items. Items will be from mundane to epic and will need descriptions.

Okies Spor out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update on Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Aeon   Update on Aeon Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Aeon
Page 1 of 1