Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Thankyou Thread

Go down 
+2
hino
Squeak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Squeak

Squeak

Random Thankyou Thread Empty
PostSubject: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Like the name suggests, random thankyous welcomed. Wanna thank someone for something OOC or multiple someones and are to lazy to make a new thread, then do it here.

Thanks Phae, Mad, Mattless, Mr Grumbles (I think thats your login whoever plays Ronin) and Andy for the enjoyable night tonight.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
hino

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Since I am too lazy to start my own, I will take Squeaks suggestion and use this one. Thanks Mad Hatter, Squeak, Phae, Toroi and Yali for the wonderful roleplay and helping in character development.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Awww.... I can feel the luuurv Smile

Thanks everyone for some great rp tonight and most every other night as well.

And Squeak, I only use mr_grumble for my login because I forgot the password to my profx75 login ages ago Razz

Prof.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:13 am

Awwww.... GROUP HUG! cheers

Ditto to the above. Have been having a ball with everyone's RP. Squeak, of course, is an endless source of amusement due to the close association, but big thanks to mr grumble and Hino for recent engagement, and to matttless and toroi for giving Trey and Jaks someone to torment. Laughing

Oh yeah, and thanks to Phae for making me use the dice bag for EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:32 am

Gotta say Thanks to Spor for hosting such a lovely place to spend our time while fearing that we're going to be smote for screw up a certain DM's plans not once but twice now Razz

Also wanna thank all the builders and the like and anyone I haven't mentioned due to lazyness and forgetfulness.

Also going to have to Thank Hino for being there to blame everything on (server related or other wise Razz)

BTW I have no idea why I started this thread, I think I had alittle to much last night to drink.

One last thing, I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing that so many grass sitters have moved in and I wanna blame that on a mixture of Hino and Hatter.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 am

HEY! Whadid I do?

You cant blame me. I thought Hino was here specifically to be blamed for all things gaming related. Is that not so? Hmmm? *looks around at everyone questioningly*
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Here here!

Bloody gnomes.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thankyou Thread   Random Thankyou Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thankyou Thread
Page 1 of 1