Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation: Hot Potato - roll call

Go down 
+8
ackptuoi
DM_Phaedrus
DM_Gormagon
Mr typoo1
Kat
Andy B
Mr Damage
Mr_Grumble
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

Operation: Hot Potato - roll call Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Hey all... server was dead as a .... well.... dead thing tonight. Just wondering if anyone was up for a game of find the baby's missing family tomorrow night?

As cute as she is, Sarah needs to get back to her kin... I'm sure she's on the side of a milk carton somewhere... and Ronin and Kainah could use some help in the fact finding department.

Depending on DM Gorma's availability, how does 7.30pm eastern sound? Hands up who's interested!
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm

I'd put my hand up for this if I wasn't on the other side of the planet ATM!
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Not sure about my availability tomorrow night (depends on how things go during the day), but DM should be able to make it (will just have to check though Razz). If things work out I'll try and make it with Tristan too.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Kainah can't make it tommorrow she has visitors coming for dinner and a board game.. But she would probably be free on Sunday night...
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 pm

I should be good for Sunday as well if it changes
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Sunday's ok by me...... need to check that it suits the DM however Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Sundays good for me too, that is if Micho's is allowed out.
Back to top Go down
DM_Gormagon

DM_Gormagon

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 am

Should be ok for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 am

mattless wrote:
Sundays good for me too, that is if Micho's is allowed out.

*shuffles his feet holding hands behind back* Brother Celend... can Micho come out to play... pleeeeaaaase?

Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:12 am

"Of course, the journey may do him some good, mayhap, travelling together on a worthwhile and just cause may ease your animosity towards each other and perhaps find a common interest in the service of Torm.

I would advise though, considering his attachment to the child, to watch and note his actions if and when you find the childs father, or any remaining kin. His attachment may come from a deeper emotion that could cloud his judgment."

Celend nods and bids you on your way.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am

So how does 7.30 eastern on Sunday night grab everyone? Meet in stormy and see where things lead?
Back to top Go down
ackptuoi

ackptuoi

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Trypsy just made an appointment for 7:30 EST Sunday in her diary.

(letting you know for numbers sake 'n' all)
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Okay... so far we have Kainah, Trypsy, Micho, Tristan, and Ronin (not forgetting Sarah) .... plus I wouldn't be surprised if Jaks tags along behind undetected Razz

Should make for a fun night! See you all then.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:59 pm

I've only just got home from yesterday (plans went longer than expected) so I assume I've dropped the baby on this one Razz. Hope you are/were all successful tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Okay.. I'm gonna log in at about 8pm eastern... hopefully find some clues as to sarah's family tonight..... I hope DM Gormagon is ok with this.... Tristan and Trypsy? Will you be about?
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 am

Ok ..Just a heads up for the weekend and a feeler for who might be around/available. I've hijacked DM_Gormogons baby plot (literally and figuratively) and hopefully, with the right direction will become a major quest for the weekend.

I would be looking at a Saturday night special, but, this will call for decent level PCs to attend as it will be hard, so Im flexible and would rather have a good turnout than a couple of lowbies that die of fright.

Usual rules apply, low level characters are welcome, but there needs to be a high level core group for the usual protection, raising, runnning away for help.

Oh and Ronin/Micho definately need to be there, just for the conflict and the guilt Smile Tsk tsk ... Imagine letting that poor little baby go ...

And for those lucky few that survive there may be rewards ...

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 am

DM_Phaedrus wrote:
Tsk tsk ... Imagine letting that poor little baby go ...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... He was very convincing you know! Razz

Saturday night's all right for fighting... err.. for me I mean...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 am

Sad As soon as I made that last post my social secretary has informed me that I already have commitments on Saturday night.

Is Friday or Sunday any good? Otherwise Ronin might have to be off elsewhere searching for clues on the impostor and miss the action.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:34 am

Just leave me with a date and I'll try and be there... so much is happening ATM that I can't even tell 1 or 2 days into the future...

Also sorry about last night spent 90% of it afk due to real life issues and am somewhat annoyed by that.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Can't do Sat until late. We are going to an Austrian May Dance affraid apparently they have an Oompah Band... ...... Friday Or Sunday nights better.....

Last edited by Kat on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Friday nights is looking like a prospect by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Sounds good to me... it is junior grumble's third birthday today... so I wont be on tonight...

If it helps keep things rolling though, it could well be that tonight Ronin is in Aran searching for any signs or clues about the evil baby-snatching man in green.....
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm 90% sure that I should be able to make it Friday night - been fairly busy with RL stuff but that is still a free window.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Sorry everyone, think Im coming down with something, been ill for the last couple of days and feel like shit. I dont want to run something when Im not 100% and my wife informs me that I'm being a real miserable grumpy bastard.

Will move to Sunday. Feel free to add some IC posts and PC thoughts on ideas as to what may have happened, I shall try to respond. I see that Kat already has done, hopfully I shall address her questions on the morrow. Detective work laid down now will earn brownie points and may lead to a "lets cut straight to the chase and kick some arse" scenario on sunday.

Again my apopogies.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:04 pm

No worries Phae. Might work out better for me at least. My computer seems to have finally committed suicide and I'm now accessing forums off my work laptop Sad ..... will try to sort something for Sunday.

Stupid emo computers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hot Potato - roll call   Operation: Hot Potato - roll call Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: Hot Potato - roll call
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next