Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character being booted?

Go down 
+7
ChibiYali
Andy B
Mr typoo1
Kat
Squeak
DM_Phaedrus
Caffiene
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

Character being booted? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:11 pm

*gives Spor a big hug* Thanks Spor! Very Happy

*gives the "employer" a big hug too*
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:02 pm

FIXED I Believe
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:09 pm

YAY! Yes I can get in! WOOHOO!

But.....er, RoboSpor doesn't seem to be recognising Jaks....has just offered her the "new character" options.
Back to top Go down
Vorpal_Spork

PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah, same as Hatter - I can get to welcome room fine, but it treats Rain as a new character.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:23 pm

umm hold off a second,gah painful

Ahhh Some of the database tables are corrupt, bear with me, no player data is lost due to backups but MYSQL database was totally trashed, fixing in a whil.
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Spor youre doing a stand up job mate, but dont forget to have a few beers and sit on the porch and relax a bit eh ...
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Right, logon and I will fix as needed. Got a wine a pizza and well not much else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character being booted?   Character being booted? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character being booted?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2