Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who is on tonight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamoise

Jamoise

who is on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: who is on tonight?   who is on tonight? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Im probably going to be on this evening, just throwing it out there..
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

who is on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is on tonight?   who is on tonight? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Trying to get some Aeon coding done then might be on too around 8pm (AEDT).
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

who is on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is on tonight?   who is on tonight? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah I will be on at some stage
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

who is on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is on tonight?   who is on tonight? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:40 pm

And many good deeds were done without loss of life (although a few times were close) Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

who is on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is on tonight?   who is on tonight? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Lucky we had 2 clerics along, and im so happy, i got to use 2 spells which I always have memorized, but have never used until tonight.. remove fear, and remove paralysis, after all this time, I got to use them, and it actually helped!
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

who is on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is on tonight?   who is on tonight? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Lucky that Lomir came along or you would all be dead, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who is on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is on tonight?   who is on tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

who is on tonight?
Page 1 of 1