Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Weirdness

Go down 
+3
Andy B
Mr_Grumble
Jamoise
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamoise

Jamoise

Wednesday Night Weirdness Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 am

Im planning on being online Wednesday night after 6:30pm EST (server reset is at 6:00pm for me), If anyones interested in joining me.

Cheers

Jamoise
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Planning on having Ronin pop in on wed night.... there are some new(ish) faces he has not met yet.
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Maybe after 7 now, I just got asked to stay back later to finish some work wednesday and i need the overtime., but ill still be on nether the less.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:53 pm

I should be around - toss of the coin as to which PC Razz
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 am

Likely wont make tonight but do enjoy yourselves, I'll try and get on if I don't get home to late.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:46 pm

A good evening for Tristan - can now run around again that he has gotten rid of all those healing kits and cure wounds potions that were weighing him down Very Happy.

Got that boss to near death but not quite there Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Next time we need a mage dammit!!

Jam... if your cleric is not gonna buff the guy with the massive sword who can take over 200hp of punishment while the finger wigglers do their thing..... you could at least log on with your mage and then we may have been a chance Razz
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 pm

It was a good night not a single death, oh wait that was just me and Hatter mostly everyone else died once or twice.

Squeak
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 pm

I don't think buffing would have helped, also noone even mentioned Marlene as a possible mage lol, hilarious, I guess noone thinks of her as one ><
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grumble

Mr_Grumble

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:51 am

Heh... I meant to type 'heal' instead of buff.... that's what I get for trying to be smart Razz
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 am

I have to admit, was a fun night......even though I spent a lot of it in the corner feared. lol. Stupid monster. I see a trip back in the near future..... Wednesday Night Weirdness Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:27 am

heal maybe that would have given you another 5 seconds of beatings, but shes not one to want to extend your torture Wink plus, I had used my only heal spell i had prepped after getting smashed with continous fireballs from that thing, my next highest heal cure critical wounds wouldn't be able to keep up with thte 100+ damage per round that thing was dishing out. that thing really is a Monster. oh and "long hair" didn't die last night either lol
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 am

Jamoise wrote:
oh and "long hair" didn't die last night either lol

.....that is probably because she ran away like a big hairy COWARD!!!

*snicker*
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am

at least she wasn't sitting in the corner feared the entire time Very Happy and i prefer to call it a "tactical retreat"
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 am

Better hope that 'It' doesnt decide to head for town then eh ...
Back to top Go down
Jamoise

Jamoise

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 am

now THAT, would be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Weirdness   Wednesday Night Weirdness Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Weirdness
Page 1 of 1