Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)

Go down 
+7
Charity
Andy B
DM_Phaedrus
Mr Damage
Dances wiv Shadows
The Mad Hatter
sporaxis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 am

Just thought I would pop a quick note of thanks to Moo(Bria - with more deaths than Charity) and Kr1spy (Khara) in regards to bravely taking on the various freaks of nature with Tom the Regulator. It was good to see your abhorrence at things that were not natural and the need to destroy the abominations.

It was all good, until I decided to spawn +50 of the Manes and well broke the server.

I am looking at running more random Monday night events going forward as I rather enjoyed myself last night.

Cheers

Spor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:09 am

So that was your fault???? lol....explains a lot then.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:11 am

*chuckles* It was a good romp and provided me with a lot of amusement. I do like the way Manes sing when they die.
Back to top Go down
Dances wiv Shadows

Dances wiv Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 am

pffft and Spor couldn't even spare 1 minute to smite us? *shakes fist* Wink
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:20 am

We were in danger of being smited without Spor's help thanks you very much..... :p
Back to top Go down
Mr Damage

Mr Damage

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:31 am

Shocked lol, sounds like we picked the right time to go hiking!
Back to top Go down
DM_Phaedrus

DM_Phaedrus

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:07 pm

...oooooooh.

You want smiting do you?
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 pm

The smiting was rather minor and fun to see the defenders of the true nature of life, run into battle against the mutants. It was the runnign away from battle that was the issue.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Will we be seeing this again tonight?

*starts chanting*

Shenanigans, shenanigans, shenanigans...... cheers
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Yes, starting around 9-00pm WST. I have a few ideas I want to run with and some general mayhem to be thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:14 pm

I'll probably be around as long as not for too long on a school night Smile.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Midnight start for me. affraid Tethys is probably better off not dying anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Quote :
Midnight start for me. affraid Tethys is probably better off not dying anyway lol.

Come on it'll be fun if you tag along with us. I mean we will laugh at you, however you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Squeak wrote:
Quote :

Come on it'll be fun if you tag along with us. I mean we will laugh at you, however you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Squeak.

I'm shocked that there's something you can actually spell. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Starting to get a bit late for me to start something new, so I'll head to bed after that earlier RP Smile
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Start time at 9.30pm WST, I need a shower and dinner.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:33 pm

I thought 9:30 was 12:30 for me but it's nearly 1 already. Why must stupid time zones be so confusing? Well I'm off to bed anyhow. Sleep
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Yeah, too late for me too! Oh well, maybe next week.....or I should just take Tuesday off work. :p
Back to top Go down
Squeak

Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Weaklings....Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) Richard05 oh well more for the rest of us I guess....

Squeak.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Charity wrote:
I thought 9:30 was 12:30 for me but it's nearly 1 already. Why must stupid time zones be so confusing? Well I'm off to bed anyhow. Sleep

For some reason I thought it was an hour earlier too, anyway still too late for me (ahould have been in bed half an hour ago)
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Squeak wrote:
Weaklings....Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) Richard05 oh well more for the rest of us I guess....

Squeak.

Yeah, more smiting. Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) Icon_razz

Last edited by Charity on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:09 am

Hijacking Spor's thread for my own use. Depending on the player activity tonight there is a chance that something may happened based on what a handful of players have been upto recently.

Players involved: All are welcome and the players who set this in motion are not required to be present although prefered.
Level Range: Any
Location: Stormhaven and perhaps the surrounding areas depending on players.

If players don't turn up I may just run something minor and do it tomorrow.

Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Caffiene

Caffiene

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 am

Shennanigans, you say?

Iiiiiiinteresting.
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:59 am

Is this at 9.30 wst or early?
Back to top Go down
DM_Tyro_Jimmy

DM_Tyro_Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Good point, around 8pm Sydney time.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)   Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night - Shennaigans (sic)
Page 1 of 1