Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
All

It has been a good run with Aeon, but all things run their course and come to an end. I have watched Aeon slowly grow then die off as people moved onto other interests or found worlds that appeal to them more. Instead of leaving the server up and running empty, I have decided to turn off the server and close the player portion of the forums.

I would like to thank those that have put in their time and effort, either as DM's, builders or players. Without your efforts a world can not exist or grow into something more than a concept.

So what next, for me I am not sure, perhaps I shall learn something else perhaps not. I do know my power bill will be smaller next month, so out of sad endings a positive comes.

Goodbye and Goodluck.

Sporaxis
Aeon PW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon PW a Never Winter Nights 1, Persistent World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stormhaven Quest

Go down 
+3
sporaxis
Andy B
Mr typoo1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr typoo1

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:42 pm

The quest in Stormhaven don't seem to be working.
I have taken the head in there and he does nothing, if you ask him about the south or east quest it just closes the conversation box. Also text is broken.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 am

Has your character completed the quest before? I've told Sporaxis about the conversation closing automatically if you ask and have already done the quests which he was looking into. If you haven't done it before then probably a bug.
Back to top Go down
Mr typoo1

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:51 am

No this is a new char.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 pm

I will review, I need a bit more information than it doesn't work. Which one, which character and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Charity

Charity

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:12 pm

It didn't work for my newest char either. The last time it did work the rest of my party didn't get the XP either.
Back to top Go down
sporaxis
Admin
sporaxis

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks Charity

I will go review and more than likely update the quest system. Current reward is set to individual, to prevent each person taking turns at a reward. I can look at giving the whole party a reward, and if repeated they will not get it.

SPor
Back to top Go down
http://sporaxis.blogspot.com
Charity

Charity

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 pm

sporaxis wrote:
Thanks Charity

I will go review and more than likely update the quest system. Current reward is set to individual, to prevent each person taking turns at a reward. I can look at giving the whole party a reward, and if repeated they will not get it.

SPor

Letting people get the reward more than once if they are in a party with someone who hasn't done the quest does encourage partying more. You get a lot less XP if you're in a party so it's actually easier to gain XP if you're on your own atm.
Back to top Go down
Relexx

Relexx

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Not quite Charity, as this is a custom quest system.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:46 am

I got the quest, but when i went back he didn't recognise that i had the head. His conversation offered me the quest again and when i retook the quest option, the conversation just dropped out.
Back to top Go down
Andy B

Andy B

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:58 am

I've found the problem and sending the fix to Sporaxis. Until it is fixed, any goblin heads gained from the southern goblins won't get you a reward (cave goblins should still work though). Existing head items may or may not work after the fix (depending on the fix Smile) but probably safest to dump them for now and go and get another later after it is all okay (a good excuse for another quest there Razz).
Back to top Go down
Kat

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm

I was hoping this was fixed, went and got head and the annoying Sargeant still won't give me anything for it.. he just keeps offering the quest again..

I haven't taken the head to him before or been in a party that has done so..
Back to top Go down
TheSilentBugler

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Did the south quest today (might have been yesterday) worked, but I got an odd conversation.

Basically, turned in the head, then got xp/gp, my char's response was along the lines of "well done, good job" think the convo tree might be a bit screwy, might be the root of the bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stormhaven Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormhaven Quest   Stormhaven Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormhaven Quest
Page 1 of 1